1. Click on the blog that you want an HTML link to be on, at the top, next to the word “Dashboard” and then click on customize appearance here:
2. You should be redirected to a page that looks similar to this (your page will have your blog name and settings) :
3. Go to the gray area and click under where it says “Description”
4. Put this in your description box with the URL of the HTML link where it says “URL”
<div align=’center’><a href=”URL”>Link</a></div>
In this case, I will be putting my main blog in the description box. I would put my main blog’s URL where it says “a href=”. After that I can title my link. Where it says “Link” I would type in the title of my link, in this case it would be “Main Blog”. After you have customised this, there is one thing left. Where it says “<div align=” you can decide where you want your link in the description (do you want it on the left, center, or right). If you want it on the right, put “right” after the “=”. Same thing goes if you want it on the left or center.
5. Now you’re finished! Click Save. You should see it appear on your blog page now!